Monday 21 July 2014

Mini MUA Haul!

Hello there my beauties!!


It's been over a month since my last post - I am terrible I know, have you missed me?! This month has been such a busy one with my first Glastonbury, refurbishing and redecorating bedrooms and most recently my graduation! That's right I am now a fully qualified grown up (on paper anyway!). Any who, less about my disappearance and more about the makeup!! I've mentioned before how amazing I thought MUA products are but this past few weeks I have developed a new understanding of how A-MUA-ZING they are (please feel free to judge me for that awful pun)


          * Slight disclaimer, I went a little eye product mad - hopefully it doesn't get to boring! *   




MUA Pro-brow Eyebrow Kit!



Lovely little kit...


So I have had a constant battle with my eyebrows for years now, and this MUA Pro-brow kit is god sent - and for only £3.50 who am I to complain!! I had a bit of an issue with the colour matching mainly as I'm pretty sure they only have the one shade but I'm pretty sure I may have been half asleep when looking! I like this kit because there's a clear gel which I love for keeping the brows in place- stop those naughty strays! It also has two lighter shades that I have been using as highlight for a less dramatic look, I'll be honest I'm not 1000% sure if that's what these shades are for - oopsy! - either way they have been quite useful!!


 
....and an inside shot!
 


MUA 3-in-1 Contour Pen


Shiney new makeup!



 


 
 
 
The multi-use nib!
Right so this nifty eye shadow contour pen thingy-mijig was only £1.50, so whilst I didn't necessarily know whether I'd use it, I simply couldn't turn it down so I picked up the dark brown and gave it a whirl!! They have quite a few colours so I'm really looking forward to playing around with the other shades! This is a slanted crème shadow liner, which can be used in, well 3 ways, which is shown on the box but I personally don't really find this suggested uses all to useful! I've been using it as liner when I want a softer look and I also like using it in the crease and blending in to create a very pretty cut crease look - potential tutorial if you'd like it guys!    


 
MUA 12 Shade Palette


Neutral and boo-tiful
 
 

My attempt at swatching!

If you've been following my blog you'll know by now I have a little obsession with Sleek products so when I stumbled across these MUA palettes - which have a small similarity to the Sleek palettes expect these come in at only £4 each -  I just had to give them a little go and I was impressed!!! This particular palette is Heaven and Earth and has such pretty colours - see my little swatches! Now while these are such lovely colours the wear of this eye shadow isn't as long as its more expensive friends, which if were honest for under five pounds its to be a little expected however I found using a good primer (I use the Collection 2000 primer) improves the wear of it!






So there's my little haul, I fully intend on try a lot more of the MUA products - I may have accidently ordered a large haul just last night - so they'll be more reviews to come! I promise I'm back for good now - no more unannounced disappearances!! So let me know what you'd like to see over the coming weeks and I'll try my best!! 


Thanks for reading all!


See you soon


Lynds xx  



2 comments:

  1. It really is! Defo worth a try, especially as its so cheap!

    :)

    Lynds xx

    ReplyDelete