Sunday 4 January 2015

Eyebrow SOS!

Oh hey, didn't see you there, seen as I abandoned my blog for 1000000 years!!!!
 
So, its been a while - I could make up a zillion excuses to explain my sudden disappearance, but to be frank with you, my dog ate my laptop..... just kidding.. but seriously it did break, and then my attention got distracted by sexy amazing things like working -_-  and my blog drifted to the far back of my, often empty and vacant, mind. BUTTTTTTTT I'm back to my cosy - yet tiny - corner of the internet.
 
Now I know I've not been around for a while, but I need help!!
 
Anyone who previously read my posts would know I have a little bit of a thing with my eyebrows, when I say a thing I mean - ARRGHHH WHY ARE YOU SHAPED THE WAY  YOU ARE AND SO THIN AND WEIRDLY COLOURED AHHH. Pleaseee just be normal brows :'( :'( WHYYYY are you C shaped, that's not even a brow shape, I'm not the alphabet!!!! Stupid F*&%* brows!!!!! - but its just a little thing.....




Admittedly they are the result of a mid-adolescence attempt to look grown up and less cave womany, but seriously look at this,

I have a half moon on my eye




















BEST. EDIT.EVER





 ever since I was about 14 I've been fighting with these,













and even when I think they've go better I look back a year later and cringe!!


Should've covered my silly brows...




So yeah, I need your help PURLEEAASSEEE...







okay wait one sec, let me just show you something I found on Facebook, very far back in my profile pictures.... (drum roll please)


Could I be trying harder to be scene?

who pulls this face mid-selfie? 

What the actual?!?



Someone needs to go slap 16 year old lynds #srspose...

Anywhooooo if you can return from cringing, I want to know what you guys use on your brows, I've used powders and pencils but I just haven't found anything quite good enough yet!! Does anyone has a budget dupes for the high-brow (hehehe) products such as Anastasia Dip brow? Did you heavily overpluck your brows and have a life changing tip that could fix my brow woes - any advice would be wonderful, just drop it in the comment box, and if you don't help, me and my evil brows will haunt your dreams muhahahha... jk pls help!!!

Hope you've enjoyed this slight self-mickeytaking post and I can't wait to hear from you guysss

See you soon

Lynds xx


2 comments:

  1. aww such a funny post! So much personality shines through :)! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much sweetie! :) just had a little read through you recent posts - love them, especially the Xmas tag! xx

      Delete